2021 TRS XTrack 250
- ENGINE: Single cylinder 2 stroke.
- Displacement: 294,1 - 272,2 - 247,7 - 125 cc
- Cooling system: Liquid cooled.
- Bore & stroke: 79x60 mm (300 cc) - 76x60 mm (280 cc) - 72,5x60 mm (250 cc).
- Ignition: HIDRIA CDI (double spark).
- Clutch: 3 discs diaphragm TRS hydraulic system.
- Gear box: 5 speed.
- Engine oil capacity: 325cc. (e-start 425cc)
- Final Drive: Chain.
- Petrol: 4L Petrol 98 octane 2T oil 1,5%.
- Carburetor: Dellorto PHBL26 / Reed valve admission
- Starting: Kick to primary transmission (Kickstart) or electirc-start and kick-start.
- Air filter: Oiled Foam.
- Spark Plug: NGK-R BPMR6A
- CHASSIS: Double cradle forged aluminum frame
- Swing arm: Aluminum.
- Front suspension: Aluminum Tech 39 mm diameter, 175 mm travel.
- Setting: Adjustable spring preload, extension & compression
- Rear suspension: Progressive R16V hydraulic system.
- Setting: Spring preload and extension
- Stroke - travel: Rear wheel travel 168 mm.
- Wheel: Morad aluminum spoked wheel.
- Front wheel - tyre: 1.6x21 rim / Michelin X11 Trial 2.75x21.
- Rear wheel - tyre: 2.15x18 rim / Michelin X11 Trial 4.00x18 TL.
- Front brake: Disc 185mm Galfer 4 pistons BRAKTEC
- Rear brake: Disc 150mm Galfer 2 pistons BRAKTEC.
- Net weight: 67Kg.
- Dimensions: 2.015 x 830 x 1.125mm (length x width x height).
- Seat height: 80 cm (31 inches)
- Engine protector: 7075 Aluminum.
- Foot rest: Adjustable.
Everyone knows that trials bikes are great for the specialized sport of observed motorcycle Trials—that’s what they’re made for. However, the TRS 2021 Xtrack can be modified to have the best of both, the Xtrack can be a trail bike that is designed to take on the most demanding off-road terrain and as a bonus, the Xtrack motorcycles can easily be stripped down for observed Trials competition and training.
TRS Xtrack has 2 options: the One model and the RR model (special order only) with the 250 version being the most popular, the 125, 280 and 300 cc models being special order bikes. The innovative option for the Xtrack is it’s electric, e-start, as well as a kick start on all but the 125 cc model, which is kick start only.
The basic design is the same, a liquid-cooled two-stroke motor in an aluminum frame and swingarm. The electric start versions add about five pounds to the motorcycle, with the lithium battery located behind the headlight.
The bike has a five-speed transmission with a three-disc diaphragm clutch.
The seat height is 31.5 inches with a net weight of 159 pounds.
The One models use a 26mm Dell’Orto carburetor and R16V shock. Upgrading to the RR versions gets you a 28mm Keihin carb and a fully adjustable Reiger shock. The One models have a black frame, and the RR’s frame is red.
In the likely case you are unfamiliar with the TRRS brand, the bikes are made by TRS Motorcycles (yes, that’s confusing). TRS was founded in 2013, with seven-time World Trial Champion Jordi Tarres overseeing development. Production started in 2014 in Barcelona. TRS Motorcycles USA, under the Rising Sun Imports flag, handles importation and distribution in the United States.